We are 4 weeks from the Bass opener in MN! It's time for final preparations. Here's a list of what I need to do in the next 4 weeks:
Get the boat out of storage
Put the batteries in the boat
Re-install the trolling motor
Make sure all items that I took out of the boat are put back
Vacuum the carpet
Generally clean the boat
Purchase and install a spare trailer tire (I forgot to buy one last year)
Put the new decals on the boat
Get all my tackle ready and put it on the boat to include new rods and reels
Build a holder for all my Plano 3700 boxes (11 is the current count)
Take down the Kayak out of stoarage
Clean up the Kayak
Figure out how to mount the back up oar
Attach a harness to the main oar
Make sure to attach the rod holder before I bring it to the lake
Build a couple more shallow crank baits
Go to Cabelas to buy some more soft plastic trailers (mostly beaver or crayfish types)
I don't think I'm missing anything but who knows! Hopefully this list may help you in your preparations.
No comments:
Post a Comment